4.4.13

HeaDaCHeS & ToNGueS

HeaDaCHeSI got some new headaches tablets. They have the weird side effect of suppressing my appetite, its really bizarre  I was doing some shopping and I knew I had to have some lunch but I had no urgency to get anything, its was like impotence of the stomach. A couple of years ago I took a migraine medication that killed my libido, it was fucking awful, I was single at the time so I suppose that meant it took longer for me to realize something was wrong. Half my brain knew what I shouldve wanted but my body and the other half of my brain didnt care. Its like that with my stomach, a medically induced impotence of the stomach. I know I have to eat but there is no urgency. Its like the link between my stomach and brain is half dead.
The headaches are still here, theyve changed from hangover 24/7 to sharp pained light sensitively or dulled pressure, like its still there, and the pills just hide it.
Im on a waiting list for a pain clinic, but that takes forever to get into.
More updates as they come.....

ToNGueS aRe aWeSoMe























No comments: